Panama 54" 5 Blade Energy Star DC Ceiling Fan - Blades and Remote Control Included
Panama Indoor Ceiling Fans - A new spin on the original five-bladed fan, the Panama DC features a larger, 54-inch span and our extremely powerful DC motor. That means it can accommodate a larger room with higher efficiency - and it's Energy Star® qualified. A new, true classic.
- 5 Reversible Fan Blades
- 2" and 3" Downrods
- Hand Held Remote Control
- Canopy and Mounting Hardware
- WhisperWind Motor - The WhisperWind motor, available on most Casablanca Fan models, delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance. Trust WhisperWind to produce the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t.
- Dust Armor - Dust Armor is Casablanca’s patented nanotechnology which repels dust from hard to reach fan blades. Dust Armor coating has been applied to the blades of this ceiling fan, reducing dust build up by up to 58% compared to conventional fan blades.
- Brushed Nickel finish features reversible Burnt Walnut / Walnut blades
- Brushed Cocoa finish features reversible Burnt Walnut / Distressed Walnut blades
- 6 Speed Energy Star® Rated Reversible DC Motor
- Installer's Choice® three-position mounting allows flush mounting for 8 foot ceilings, standard mounting with downrod, or angled mounting for vaulted ceilings
- Sloped ceiling compatible with additional downrod (sold separately)
- Limited lifetime motor warranty
- Blade Span: 54 Inches
- CFM High: 6674.52
- CFM Medium: 4778
- CFM Low: 1438
- Blade Pitch: 13°
- Canopy Diameter: 6.49"
- Canopy Height: 2.75"
- Sloped Ceiling Compatible: Yes (with additional downrod)
- Fan Control Type: Remote Control
- Location Rating: Dry (Indoor)
- Voltage: 120v
Suggested Downrod Lengths:
- 9 Foot Ceiling - 12 Inch Downrod
- 10 Foot Ceiling - 18 Inch Downrod
- 11 Foot Ceiling - 24 Inch Downrod
- 12 Foot Ceiling - 36 Inch Downrod
- 13 Foot Ceiling - 48 Inch Downrod
- 14 Foot Ceiling - 60 Inch Downrod
- 15 Foot Ceiling - 72 Inch Downrod
Money Saving Tip:
- To cut cost and save energy, turn off your ceiling fan when you leave the room. Fans cool people, not rooms.
Additional Casablanca Links
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling FanBrent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace yo...
Do It Yourself: Replacing or Installing a Ceiling Fan
Brent Holland shows you step by step how to install or replace your existing ceiling fan