Cylinder Sconce "Chios" Modern Ceramic Light Fixture from the Islands of Light Collection
A simple half cylinder with beautiful, tall proportions. Open at the top and bottom to provide plenty of light, this wall sconce can be used indoors or outdoors. The style options are almost endless—just choose your favorite finish.
This one-of-a-kind wall light is made from kiln-fired ceramic. The Chios Wall Sconce is a simple half cylinder with beautiful, tall proportions. Open at the top and bottom to provide plenty of light up and down, this wall sconce is a beautiful addition to any setting.
- The Ceramic base lets you design a custom style light for your home.
- This light is diverse as it can be used indoor or outdoor. Just select the wet location single socket for the outdoor option.
- You can enjoy energy efficiency without compromising product quality.
- Be at peace knowing that A-19 takes the environment to heart. All materials your light is made with are recycled and used again. A-19 uses materials that take less energy and fuels to create to help reduce the carbon footprint we leave in our environment.
A-19 and their Commitment to the Environment:
- Sustainability is at the heart of everything that we do. For example, our ceramic and glass – two of the world’s oldest materials – are made from natural clay (earth) and silica (sand). Following is how we continue to create products that support the environment and our clients’ health:
- The 3 R's. Reduce, reuse, recycle. When you receive your fixtures, know that our packaging is made from recycled goods and is fully recyclable. We also make sure that all clay, extra glass, and water is reclaimed at the end of creating our lighting pieces. We pride ourselves on making sure our business is fully recycled and we are continually recycling "trash" locally.
- Cleaner Water. We are actively participating in protecting the water quality by making sure less pollutants are introduced to our water. We are helping with the city storm water management, and with that we hope to set an example for other companies to also help protect our water.
- Health Safety. We make sure that our fixtures do not contain any close amount of toxins that could damage the health of our customers. The clays that we use in our fixtures have been evaluated by a nationally certified toxicologist using the American Society for Testing and Materials standards.
- No off-gassing. Our ceramic wall sconces and pendants are inert and odorless, and outlast comparable metal lighting fixtures
- Energy Star Compatible. A19 fixtures are available to accommodate Energy Star compact fluorescent light bulbs.
- Dark-Sky Compliant. Light pollution has shown to affect the migration, mating, and predator mannerisms of many nocturnal species. This not only has an impact on the specific species, but on the ecological community as a whole. To help with eliminate this type of pollution, we have made many of our outdoor fixtures Dark-Sky Compliant. With this technology you can be sure that the your lights are not disrupting the function of the ecosystem near your home.
- Height: 12"
- Width: 5.25" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Depth: 4"
- Requires (2) 100W Medium (E26) Bulb (Not Included)
Additional A19 Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- A19 214 Bisque
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.