WAC Lighting WS-MR53H-CH
1 Light Halogen Wall Sconce
- No Shade Included
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- WAC Lighting takes a leadership approach within the industry in manufacturing, product development and social responsibility and continues to build their technological and research core competencies to develop a robust product assortment that is supported by a first-class team, distinguishing our company from the competition as a true leader in Solid State Lighting.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- WAC Lighting WS-MR53H-CH Chrome
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall SconceFollow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-s...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Indoor Wall Sconce
Follow Kyleen Bromley of Build.com as she shows you the step-by-step process of replacing and installing an indoor wall sconce.