- Magnetic remote transformers are larger and generally have greater capacities than electronic models.
- The magnetic models allow for greater wiring distances from transformer to the powered equipment
- Debuzzing coils maybe used when dimmers are employed (LM-DBC12/24-300)
- Magnetic transformers feature "push-to reset" circuit breakers and multi-tap options to compensate for voltage drop
- Transformer input: 120V (50/60Hz)
- Transformer output: 12V
- Frequency: 20khz
- Wattage: 300
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Linear Transformers Collection Products
Our SKU: SRT-300M-12V
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WAC Lighting Linear Transformers Collection
Other Products In The WAC Lighting Linear Transformers Collection
WAC Lighting SRT-600M-24V
Remote Transformer for Track Lighting$306.00-$306.00
WAC Lighting SRT-600M-12V
Remote Transformer for Track Lighting$288.00-$288.00
WAC Lighting SRT-300M-24V
Remote Transformer for Track Lighting$252.00-$252.00
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.