We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Collection||Low-Voltage Cove Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||10|
WAC Lighting SBH-210 LED Festoon Lamp Holder
Festoon holder requires track mounting and is a part of a linear track lighting system. Transformers and bulbs will be offered upon check out.
- Used with LED lampLED-FS-60or Xenon lampXF-10-12V
- 30 degree beam angle
- LED has directional light which can be adjusted by rolling the festoon lamp in the holder
- Covered under the WAC Lighting 5 year warranty
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Type: LED
- cUL Listed: Yes
- cUL Rating: Dry Location
- Depth: 0.75" (measured from the mounting point to the furthest point on fixture)
- Energy Star: No
- Length: 2.125" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Material: Synthetic
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Voltage: 12v
- Wattage: 10
- Watts Per Bulb: 10
- Width: 0.625" (measured from furthest point away to closest point on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
Our SKU: SBH-210
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.