We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Collection||4-Inch Recessed Housings|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
This WAC Lighting housing is a line voltage, airtight / IC rated housing that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for new construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole will be 3.75"
- For use with 4" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- IC-Rated - this housing is suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Meets WESC airtight codes with RGK gasket kit (sold separately)
- Utilizes PAR20 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Housing is 20 gauge steel painted white
- Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Eight knockouts and four integral non-metallic sheathed cable clamps are provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch wiring
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12-24" to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes.
- Hanger bars include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for ease of installation
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 1" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting New Construction Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: R4VI-B-ICA
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! This is meant for a dry location.
Is there a similar housing from WAC that is suitable for damp locations?
A. Thank you for your question! This is meant for a dry location.
The WAC Lighting R4VI-B-ICA is CSA approved.
Is this fixture CSA approved?
A. The WAC Lighting R4VI-B-ICA is CSA approved.
WAC Lighting New Construction Housings Collection
Other Products In The WAC Lighting New Construction Housings Collection
WAC Lighting MT-LED228S-27HSNIC
Multiple Spot 2700K High Output LED Recessed Light...$891.00-$891.00
WAC Lighting MT-5LD225H
Multiple Spot LED Recessed Light Housing for New C...$261.00-$261.00
WAC Lighting MT4LD211NE-S35
Precision Multiples 3500K 4" LED 2 Light New Const...$468.00-$468.00
WAC Lighting HR-LED418-N-W-EM
4" Trim 3000K High Output LED Recessed Light Housi...$450.00-$450.00
WAC Lighting MT-LED418S-27HS-WT
Multiple Spot 2700K High Output LED Recessed Light...$900.00-$900.00
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.