WAC Lighting R-500-N-UA
5" Trim Recessed Light Housing for New Construction - Non-IC Rated
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Trim Kit Required
This WAC Lighting housing is a line voltage, airtight / IC rated housing that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for new construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 5.6875"
- For use with 5" trims
- Hangers bars slots are located on all four sides of the frame
- Supplied thermal protector protects against over-lamping
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- IC-Rated - this housing is suitable to have direct contact with insulation
- Meets ASTM E283 airtight codes with RGK gasket kit (sold separately)
- Utilizes PAR30 50W lamps (sold separately)
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Housing is 20 gauge steel painted white
- Frame, junction box and hanger bars are heavy gauge galvanized steel
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors are provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch and chain wiring
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12-24" to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes.
- Hanger bars include a captive mounting "screw-nail" for ease of installation
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 3/4" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Recessed Lighting BasicsDon't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let...
Recessed Lighting Basics
Don't let the thought of recessed lighting overwhelm you. Let us quickly walk you through the basics of recessed lighting and prepare you for your project.