|Collection||Line Voltage Recessed Trims|
|ETL Rating||Damp Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bedroom, Foyer, Living Room, Office|
|Trim Style||Adjustable Trims|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Durable stamped metal construction
- PAR lamps offer superior color rendering, as compared to standard incandescent lamps
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific size and power requirements.
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Diameter: 5"
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ETL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Nationally Recognized Testing Laboratory(NRTL). This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- WAC Lighting takes a leadership approach within the industry in manufacturing, product development and social responsibility and continues to build their technological and research core competencies to develop a robust product assortment that is supported by a first-class team, distinguishing our company from the competition as a true leader in Solid State Lighting.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting 4-Inch Trims Collection Products
Our SKU: R-435
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Copper Bronze
- Polished Brass
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.