- Die cast aluminum fixture
- Includes integrated transformer
- Dual installation - can be mounted to ceiling or wall
- Compatible with a LED MR16 bulb
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming - (2) aiming screws (one on each side of fixture) allow for locking fixture aiming angle
- Height: 5.563"
- Width: 4.5"
- Canopy Diameter: 4.5"
- Head Diameter: 2.25"
- Head Length: 4.25"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Bi Pin
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 50
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Display Spot Lights Collection Products
Our SKU: ME-826
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WAC Lighting Display Spot Lights Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.