|Base Color||Black, White|
|Collection||Line Voltage Track Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|System Type||H Track, L Track|
|Track Accessory Type||Track Heads|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Feeds Recommended
This track head is compatible with L-Track system
- Made of die-cast aluminum
- Integrated black louver for glare control
- Dims to 5% with Triac dimmer
- Bulb Base - Specialty - Specialty bulb bases are utilized in certain fixtures to meet very specific needs.
- Bulb Base: Specialty
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Depth: 7"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 5"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Track Accessory Type: Track Heads
- Track System: L-Track
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wattage: 150
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Width: 3.688" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
Our SKU: LTK-150
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.