|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Foyer, Living Room|
|System Type||H Track, L Track|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage|
WAC Lighting LM-K8111 Monorail Track Kit
- Complete Monorail Kit with everything needed for complete installation
- Track Heads are pre-fitted with Monorail Adaptors for simplified installation
- Includes 5 - QF-194x3 with Amber Glass Shades
- Includes 3 Field Cuttable 42" rails with connectors
- Rail is hand bendable into many shapes
- All transformers and standoffs included for normal ceiling installation
- System can not be modified or added to
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Monorail Complete Kits Collection Products
Our SKU: LM-K8111
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Amber / Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Can the lights from this kit be mixed on the same rail as with the# WAC Lighting LM-K592 kit?
We have this system - can I get a replacement connector? I need the one that connects to the ceiling - holding the rail up.
WHERE CAN i GET THE AMBER REPLACEMENT GLASS SHADES
Can more than 5 lights be put on this system?
How long are the standoffs and pendants? I need to know the total distance from the ceiling to the lights. Thanks.
What are the dimensions of this fixture? How far across at its longest point?
Contemporary / Modern Monorail Complete Kits 2 2
Great fixture Beautiful light with the flexibility of offering maximum prep lighting in the kitchen to soft relaxing glow when dimmed. April 21, 2011
Wonderful!! This was incredibly easy to install! Directions were written more for an electrician, but I found the parts easy to understand. Loved the new style of drywall/ceiling anchors that screw in with a phillips head. You didn't need three hands to do the job. I am not a fan of overhead, center of the room lighting and this was a perfect solution for a dark room. Light bounces off the walls and highlights artwork like in a gallery. Bronze and amber glass give a more traditional look to a contemporary fixture. July 30, 2007
1-2 of 2