|Base Color||Black, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Line Voltage Track Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|System Type||J Track|
|Track Accessory Type||Track Heads|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
This track head is compatible with J-Track system
- Made of metal
- 350 degree horizontal and 90 degree vertical aiming
- Ball and hub style aiming allows easy and find adjustment to desired angle
- Abrasion resistant finish
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: PAR20
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Depth: 6.125"
- Height: 3.5"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
- Material: Other Metals
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Track Accessory Type: Track Heads
- Track System: J-Track
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wattage: 60
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Width: 8.5" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
Our SKU: JTK-701
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The WAC Lighting JTK-701 Line Voltage Track Heads uses medium base A, PAR20 or R20 lamps, 60W max. 120 volt. Lamps sold separately. The dimensions are: 3.5" diameter, 6-1/8" length, and 8.5" max height from top to bottom.
What type of light bulbs can I use and what are the dimensions?
A. The WAC Lighting JTK-701 Line Voltage Track Heads uses medium base A, PAR20 or R20 lamps, 60W max. 120 volt. Lamps sold separately. The dimensions are: 3.5" diameter, 6-1/8" length, and 8.5" max height from top to bottom.
The WAC Lighting JTK-701 will use the R-20 lamps.
Does this use r-20 or r-30 lamp?
A. The WAC Lighting JTK-701 will use the R-20 lamps.
The WAC Lighting JTK-701 is compatible with the Juno track.
Is the JTK-701-WT compatible with the Juno track?
A. The WAC Lighting JTK-701 is compatible with the Juno track.
The WAC Lighting JTK-701 uses R-20 bulbs. Unfortunately there is not an energy saving version available that can be used with this fixture.
Can energy efficient bulbs be used, and if so, what type?
A. The WAC Lighting JTK-701 uses R-20 bulbs. Unfortunately there is not an energy saving version available that can be used with this fixture.
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.