|Collection||Line Voltage Track Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen, Living Room|
|System Type||J Track|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Canopy Plate Recommended
Power Feeds Recommended
- Bulb Base - GU1: A bi pin socket used mostly with 12/23-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU1 has a pin spread of 1 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU1 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 5.44"
- Length: 2.63"
- Width: 3.06"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
Our SKU: JTK-103
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dark Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.