|Collection||Low-Voltage Track Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|System Type||J Track|
|Track Accessory Type||Track Heads|
This low voltage track head is designed for a J-Track system.
- Swivel yoke for easy aiming
- 350° horizontal rotation and 90° vertical tilt
- Recessed lamp position and baffle for minimal glare
- Die-cast aluminum construction
- 5 year WAC product warranty
- MR16 lamp included
- Clear lens included
- Dimmable with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Shade Length: 3.375"
- Shade Width: 2.75"
- Extension: 6.25"
- UL Rating: Dry Locations
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Track System: J-Track
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 12
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting 808 Collection Products
Our SKU: JHT-808
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dark Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WAC Lighting 808 Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.