|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Collection||Line Voltage Track Lights|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|System Type||H Track|
|Track Accessory Type||Track Heads|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Canopy Plate Recommended
Power Feeds Recommended
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 12-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: PAR30
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 75
- Voltage: 120
- Height: 5.19"
- Length: 7.75"
- Width: 4.38"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Radiant Collection Products
Our SKU: HTK-774
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Black / Brushed Nickel
White / Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.