|Base Color||Black, White|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|System Type||H Track|
|Track Accessory Type||Track Heads|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Voltage Type||Line Voltage|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
This track head is compatible with H-Track system
- Easily re-lamped from the front without the use of tools
- Fully enclosed back to prevent light leaks
- 350 degree horizontal rotation and 90 degree vertical aiming
- Side locking knob maintains aiming angle and fixture position integrity
- Patented tool-free lockable aiming mechanism
- Made of die-cast aluminum
- Dims to 5% with Triac dimmer
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Included: No
- Bulb Shape: PAR20
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Depth: 4.5"
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 3.25"
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Year
- Material: Aluminum
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Track Accessory Type: Track Heads
- Track System: H-Track
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- Voltage: 120v
- Voltage Type: Line Voltage
- Wattage: 50
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Width: 6.75" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Studio Collection Products
Our SKU: HTK-720
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The WAC Lighting HTK-720 is 4.5" long and 3.312" wide and uses one 50W 120V PAR20 incandescent bulb.
What are the dimensions of this fixture. What type of bulb and wattage of bulb does it use.
A. The WAC Lighting HTK-720 is 4.5" long and 3.312" wide and uses one 50W 120V PAR20 incandescent bulb.
The WAC Lighting HTK-720 can be used with a incadescent dimmer or electronic low voltage dimmer.
What type of dimmer can I use with this fixture?
A. The WAC Lighting HTK-720 can be used with a incadescent dimmer or electronic low voltage dimmer.
The WAC Lighting HTK-720 will not work with the J2 track. The JTK-720 would work.
Is posible to be conected in a J2 track .i need dimentions .what lamp it use.
A. The WAC Lighting HTK-720 will not work with the J2 track. The JTK-720 would work.
Incandescent bulbs provide a softer light.
When comparing the LED, Halogen, and incandescent light bulbs, which provides a "softer" light?
Incandescent bulbs provide a softer light.
WAC Lighting Studio Collection
Other Products In The WAC Lighting Studio Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.