Compare Our Prices
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Operating Current Rating||200 mA|
|Suggested Room Fit||Garage, Kitchen, Laundry Room|
|System Type||H Track|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Round Led Button Light
WAC LEDme Button Lights deploy strong illumination for effective residential, retail and light commercial displays.
Ideal for kitchen counters, curios, etageres and cabinets, LEDme Button Lights can be recessed or surface mounted for in-cabinet and undercabinet installations. The fixtures are long lasting with a potential life of 50,000 hours and thermally efficient for illuminating sensitive perishables and UV sensitive apparel, artwork and collectibles.
- LEDme Button Light Driver required for installation, sold separately: Choose from LED-350MA03 (1 module), LED-350MA09 (up to 3 modules), LED-350MA12 (up to 4 modules)
- Dimensions: 2 1/4W X 3/4"H
- LED: 3 x 1 Watt diodes per module (3000K)
- Output:180 lumens (perform approx. 20w xenon lamp)
- A minimum of two Button Lights are required to wire in series
- Can be dimmed but only if powered with a dimmable LED driver such as LED-350MA12-DIM-RB and is used with a magnetic low voltage dimmer such as Lutron SLV-600P
- Linkable when used with a driver that can power more than 1 button light such as LED-350MA09 or LED-350MA12
Additional WAC Lighting Links
Our SKU: HR-LED85
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Is it dimmable?
Are these dimmable and linkable?
A. Yes, the WAC Lighting HR-LED85 can be dimmed but only if it is powered with a dimmable LED driver such as LED-350MA12-DIM-RB and used with a compatible magnetic low voltage dimmer. The LED lights are linkable when used with a driver that can power more than 1 Button Light such as LED-350MA09-RB (up to 3 lights) or LED-350MA12-RB (up to 4 lights). A minimum of two lights are required to run in series.
what voltage are they
whats all included with this is there a transformer per light or do you buy it seperate??
For two pucks, can I use one transformer
How many lights do I use under each standard size cabinet (2 door)?
A. Thanks for your question. The WAC Lighting HR-LED85 gives off 3watt diodes per module, there is no standard cabinet size. How many lights you are planning on using depends on what you are using the lighting for and what lighting is already provided in the kitchen. For a two door cabinet I would recommend using one if you are just using it for spot lighting and three if you are using it for task lighting. Let me know if you have further questions.