This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Trim Kit Required
This WAC Lighting housing is a LED, IC rated housing with an integrated electronic transformer that accommodates a 120 volt input and is meant for remodel construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want that fits this housing.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole: 4.375"
- For use with LEDme 4" trims
- J-Box and transformer are accessible through the ceiling
- Suitable for "shallow" joist installations
- Energy Star rated product
- 5 year WAC product warranty on this housing
- IC Rated - this housing is suitable for direct contact with insulation
- Includes three 3 watt LEDs
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for use in damp locations
- Color temperature is 4500K
- Lumens output is 815
- CRI is 75
- Integrated electronic transformer
- 120V input with a 10.2 watt max output
- 1 watt minimum load
- Advanced auto-reset, soft start and short circuit protection
- Dimming - transformer can be dimmed 1% with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- Die-cast aluminum heat sink painted black
- Housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation
- Rated for branch wiring
- Three heavy gauge inner retention clips push out onto ceiling or other mounting surface to firmly hold housing in place
- Accommodates mounting surface up to 1" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
Our SKU: HR-LED418-RIC-C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.