This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Trim Kit Required
This WAC Lighting LED and Energy Star housing is a non-IC rated housing with electronic transformer meant for remodel construction projects.
The trim for this housing is not included. We have provided trim options for you - once you add the housing to the cart, you can choose which trim style you want.
- Aperture or cut-out size of the hole in ceiling: 4.375"
- For use with 4" WAC trims
- Energy Star rated product
- Dimming - may be dimmed to 1% with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- 5 year WAC Lighting product warranty
- Non-IC Rated - this housing must have a minimum 3" clearance from all insulation or can be dangerous for flammable reasons
- Lamping - Includes six 3 watt ANSI compliant warm/neutral LEDs providing great color consistency
- 100,000 hours of potential bulb life
- Standards - UL and cUL rated for dry locations
- Integrated electronic driver with a 120VAC/60Hz input and 16 watt output
- 700mA current
- The housing is made of die-cast aluminum and heat sink painted black
- Housing and junction box are 20 gauge steel
- Seven knockouts and four Romex style wiring connectors provided for ease of installation.
- Rated for branch wiring
- Three heavy gauge inner retention clips push out onto ceiling or other mounting surface to firmly hold housing in place.
- Accommodates surfaces up to 1" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
Our SKU: HR-LED418-R-C
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.