This miniature LED low voltage recessed trim is designed for under cabinet and recessed applications.
- May be dimmed with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer
- 25° cutoff angle
- Replaceable LED module and lens
- Non-IC Rated - must be kept minimum 3" away from contact with insulation
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Width: 2.75"
- Cutout Hole: 2.5"
- Aperture: 1"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: LED
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Wattage: 3
- CRI: 85
- Color Temperature: 3,000K
- Lumens Output: 160
- Average Hours: 100,000 hour rated life
- Type: Class 2 remote electronic low voltage transformer is required
- Input Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Output Voltage: 2-5V DC
- Made from die-cast aluminum
- Housing made from 20 gauge steel
- Two heavy gauge inner retention clips push out onto mounting surface to hold fixture in place
- Accommodates surfaces up to .75" thick
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting LEDme Miniature Recessed Collection Products
Our SKU: HR-LED231R-W
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Gun Metal
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
You will need to have a driver, if are you are dimming it there is a driver that will hold up to 3 and if you are not there is a driver that will hold up to 4.
what is included in this kit? I am replacing existing 6" incandescent lights in my kitchen and currently have 10 of the 6". What would I need to complete the full isntall and would 10 of the led's be enough?
A. You will need to have a driver, if are you are dimming it there is a driver that will hold up to 3 and if you are not there is a driver that will hold up to 4.
WAC Lighting LEDme Miniature Recessed Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.