This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
The HR-D416 is a low voltage recessed lighting trim designed for residential applications. You will need to purchase a recessed housing separately - simply add this trim to your cart and we will provide you with housing options.
- Directional spot - center lamp holder allows for 30° adjustment from vertical
- 5 year WAC product warranty
- Includes clear glass lens
- Includes three heavy gauge retention clips
- Aperture: 4.688"
- Recessed Depth: 1.188"
- Width: 5.25"
- Standards - UL rated for use in damp locations
- Utilizes LED or Halogen 12V MR16 50W or 75W lamps (sold separately, check housing for max. wattage)
- Made from durable stamped metal
- Abrasion resistant powder coat paint
- Secured within lamp housing by three heavy gauge retention clips
- Handles surfaces up to 3/4"
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Directional Spot Trims Collection Products
Our SKU: HR-D416
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WAC Lighting Directional Spot Trims Collection
Other Products In The WAC Lighting Directional Spot Trims Collection
WAC Lighting HR-D425
4" Low Voltage Recessed Light Adjustable Trim$54.00-$54.00(2)
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.