Compare Our Prices
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Housing Type||New Construction Housing|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|System Type||H Track|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
WAC Lighting HR-802 3" Low Voltage Miniature Housing
50W 12V low voltage new construction downlight with integral electronic transformer for ceilings, soffits, and other low profile applications.
- Max Length: 24"
- Width: 7 7/16"
- Height: 5"
- Opening diameter: 2 3/4"
- Small sized new construction housing is compact enough to fit in 2x6 joist installations, allowing these to be used in “shallow” applications.
- Electronic transformer has advanced auto-reset, soft start and short circuit protection
- Dims with electronic low voltage dimmers.
- Supplied with hanger bars, adjustable from 12”-24” to accommodate various joist construction and grid sizes. Hanger bars have slots for easy mounting on “T” bars. 3” cutout hole.
- Non-IC rated. Insulation must be kept at least 3” away from housing. UL and CUL listed. Suitable for damp locations. Thermal protector protects against over-lamping.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Low Voltage Miniature Housings Collection Products
Our SKU: HR-802
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Is this rated air tight and insulation contract?