This low voltage "eyeball" under cabinet puck light is perfect for lighting up cabinets or display cases. It's not intended for installation in ceilings or walls and should not come in direct contact with insulation.
- Clear glass lens
- 36" lead wires
- Cutout template for recessed installations
- Housing unit and trim - ready to install out of the box
- Low profile allows for shallow installation depth
- Lamp has a 35º adjustable tilt
- Non-IC Rated - Intended for installations where insulation material is not present
- 5 year WAC Lighting product warranty
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Width: 3.125"
- Height: 2.75"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: MR11 Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Wattage: 35
- Type: Remote class 2
- Input: 120V
- Output: 12V
- Built-in auto reset feature
- Short and overload circuit protection technologies
- Housing and fixture are made from steel
- 2.625" cut-out hole
- Two flat springs expand against the hole to hold fixture against the surface
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Low-Voltage Miniature Recessed Collection Products
Our SKU: HR-1135
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Copper Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The WAC Lighting HR-1135 is for under-cabinet wood applications only.
Can this be installed in a ceiling or a wall?
A. The WAC Lighting HR-1135 is for under-cabinet wood applications only.
Thank you for your question. The WAC Lighting HR-1135 has a width of 3.25" and its height is 2.75".
What is the cut out diameter and the height of the fixture?
A. Thank you for your question. The WAC Lighting HR-1135 has a width of 3.25" and its height is 2.75".
WAC Lighting Low-Voltage Miniature Recessed Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.