|Collection||Line Voltage Bulbs|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- 3000K Color Temperature
- MR16 Halogen Lamp
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Shape: MR16
- Bulb Color: Clear
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Voltage: 120
- Average Hours: 2000
- Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 40
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
About WAC Lighting:
- WAC Lighting takes a leadership approach within the industry in manufacturing, product development and social responsibility and continues to build their technological and research core competencies to develop a robust product assortment that is supported by a first-class team, distinguishing our company from the competition as a true leader in Solid State Lighting.
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Halogen Bulbs Collection Products
Our SKU: GU10
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
can these be used outdoors, under an eave?
Does this bulb emit some light from the base? I need to replace a bulb that came with my track lighting fixture that allows some light at the base to illuminate the blue globe.
I bought a home with FEIT MR16/GU10/50w/120v bulbs in the kitchen ceiling, but the room is not bright enough. FEIT says the lumens are 1500, so I am searching for this spec'd bulb eith the greatest lumens available. Can you help?
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.