This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- 3 Light Premier Line Voltage Xenon Light Bar
- Xenon lamps are cooler burning and have superior lamp life
- No Transformer Required
- Equipped with on / off, hi / low switch
- Dimmable with standard dimmers
- I connector for direct end-to-end use (Optional interconnect cables and power cords are available)
- Knockouts on top and rear for hard wiring
- (3) JCD-25X-CL, Xenon Bi-pin (included)
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting Xenon Light Bars Collection Products
Our SKU: BA-LIX-3
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
If i do not want to connect these directly into one another, what connector or joiner part do I need - looking for about 6"
What is the Lumen output of this fixture?
What are the dimensions?
Is this fixture 18" wide? It does not look that wide and is 17.9" long. Thank you
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.