Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted an additional 30-80% while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 11/30/2015
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Power Cord Recommended
- Low profile design
- Steel construction
- Integral electronic ballast - 120 volts (50/60 Hz)
- Continuous snap-in Lexan™ diffuser
- (2) receptacle caps
- (1) 35 watt T5 fluorescent bulb - F35W/T5/WW
- On / off switch
- Mounting hardware
- Length: 58.25"
- Height: .88"
- Depth: 2.88"
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Type: Fluorescent
- Wattage: 35
- UL Rating: Dry locations
- Energy Star: No
- (6) knockouts
- (3) on the backside, (3) on the underside for hard wiring
- Poke-home style connectors are pre-installed on the interior wiring for installation convenience
- Interconnect cable (BA-BF-IC24)
- I-connector (BA-BF-I)
- Power cord with plug (BA-BF-PC6)
- Simply add the fixture to the cart and we will supply you with all of the correct accessories
Additional WAC Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All WAC Lighting Products
- Shop All WAC Lighting T5 Light Bars Collection Products
Our SKU: BA-BF-35
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
WAC Lighting T5 Light Bars Collection
Other Products In The WAC Lighting T5 Light Bars Collection
If a product is defective, WAC's obligation is expressly limited to repair or replacement, without charge, at WAC's factory after prior written return authorization has been granted. WAC's obligation under this warranty shall not extend beyond the distributor's initial purchase price of the product and accordingly any consequential damages or labor costs arising out of a defect are expressly excluded.
This warranty shall not apply to products that have been altered, improperly installed, mishandled or misused. Notice of a defect in writing must be received by WAC within five (5) years from the date of purchase.
Excluded from the five (5) year warranty are all light bulbs, which are warranted to perform satisfactorily to the industry standard burning hours rating, but in no event shall such warranty exceed five (5) years from the date an account purchases product that includes light bulbs from WAC. Also excluded from the five (5) year warranty are the HID and Fluorescent ballasts, which have a warranty from the manufacturer of the ballast and WAC will not accept any responsibility or liability on the ballasts whatsoever. THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES WHICH EXTEND BEYOND THE DESCRIPTION ON THE FACE HEREOF INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.