|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Inns Brook 6 Light Vanity Light
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Frosted Opal Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8"
- Width: 8.5"
- Extension: 45"
- HCO: 2.625"
- Shade Height: 4.25"
- Shade Diameter: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 5.125"
- Backplate Width: 5.125"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Inns Brook Collection Products
Our SKU: VL36486
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
10 Questions from the Community
What is the diameter of the part of the light that attaches to the wall?
Can I change the type of glass shades to something other that frosted glass?
What is the diameter of the back plate?
What is the diameter of the neck of the glass shade?
does this come in a 3 light
What is the length of this fixture?
Can this light be hung from the ceiling (a dropped ceiling over vanity)?
Can it be hung upside down?
Can this fixture be connected to a 12v outlet?
Can this light be put on a dimmer switch?
Vaxcel Lighting Inns Brook Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Inns Brook Collection
Vaxcel Lighting VL36484
Inns Brook 4 Light Vanity Light$121.95(1)
Vaxcel Lighting VL36481
Inns Brook 1 Light Bathroom Sconce$38.70(1)
Vaxcel Lighting VL36482
Inns Brook 2 Light Vanity Light$61.20(1)
Vaxcel Lighting VL36483
Inns Brook 3 Light Vanity Light$94.05
Vaxcel Lighting WS29964
Inns Brook 1 Light Wall Washer$45.00