|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Frosted Opal Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7.25"
- Width: 9.25"
- Extension: 26.5"
- HCO: 2.625"
- Shade Height: 4.25"
- Shade Diameter: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 5.125"
- Backplate Width: 5.125"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: VL36484
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Rated 5 out of 5 by HoustonMom from Met All Expectations! The light was delivered quickly, was packed well. and met all my expectations in quality. It provided a quick contemporary update to my daughter's bathroom. I was more than pleased!
Date published: 2012-03-20
Vaxcel Lighting has been a premier manufacturer of residential lighting for over 20 years, and there is something to say for experience. If you are looking for quality based on decades of constant growth and improved designs Vaxcel will be one of the last fixtures you ever purchase. Coupling classic design with functionality, Vaxcel Lighting has shown the industry that lighting doesn't have to be boring.
Vaxcel Lighting Inns Brook Collection
Vaxcel warrants its products against defects in workmanship and finishes for one year following the date of shipment. In addition, any product which contains a sensor has a 5-year warranty on the functionality of the product, which includes all Dualux® and Instalux™ products. Products with integrated LED modules have a 5-year warranty on the LED functionality. The motor on any Vaxcel fan has a lifetime warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Vaxcel reserves the right to repair, replace or issue a credit for any properly installed product, provided it is returned per RMA instruction. This warranty is limited to the cost of the product only and does not extend to transportation, installation or replacement costs.
xLive Product Expert