|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Frosted Opal Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 27.75"
- Extension: 10"
- HCO: 3"
- Shade Height: 5.125"
- Shade Diameter: 5.25"
- Backplate Height: 5.875"
- Backplate Width: 5.875"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Avant Garde Collection Products
Our SKU: VL27653
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The 9" height of the Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 is measured from the top of the backplate to the bottom of the glass shades.
Where is the height measured from?
A. The 9" height of the Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 is measured from the top of the backplate to the bottom of the glass shades.
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 replacement shade part number is- 927601.
Can you purchase replacement shades for this light?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 replacement shade part number is- 927601.
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 cannot be purchased without the shades and with the light alone.
Can I purchase the lighting without the shades?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 cannot be purchased without the shades and with the light alone.
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 is listed as down lighting. But I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it as an upward lighting. We also carry the Progress Lighting P3192 or the Kichler 6323 that are close to what you are looking at and are listed as up/down lighting.
Can this be used with the open end of the globes pointing up?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27653 is listed as down lighting. But I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use it as an upward lighting. We also carry the Progress Lighting P3192 or the Kichler 6323 that are close to what you are looking at and are listed as up/down lighting.
Vaxcel Lighting Avant Garde Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Avant Garde Collection
Vaxcel Lighting VL27654
Avant Garde 4 Light Vanity Light$155.00-$155.00(2)
Vaxcel Lighting VL27652
Avant Garde 2 Light Vanity Light$95.00-$95.00
Vaxcel Lighting VL27601
Avant Garde 1 Light Bathroom Sconce$58.00-$58.00(1)