|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Frosted Opal Glass
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 200
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 7.5"
- Width: 20.125"
- Extension: 10"
- HCO: 3"
- Shade Height: 5.125"
- Shade Diameter: 5.25"
- Backplate Height: 5.875"
- Backplate Width: 5.875"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: VL27652
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
Yes it is.
Is this fixture dimmable?
A. Yes it is.
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 will mount to a standard 4" light junction box.
Does this mount to a round light box (4-0) or a regular single gang box?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 will mount to a standard 4" light junction box.
The measurement from the center of the outlet to the bottom of the fixture measures 6"
What is the distance from the bottom of the shade to the center of the wall base as pictured?
A. The measurement from the center of the outlet to the bottom of the fixture measures 6"
The backplate for the Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 is 5.87" diameter.
how big is the plate
A. The backplate for the Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 is 5.87" diameter.
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 has a shade that measures 5-1/8" X 5-1/4".
how tall is the shade?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 has a shade that measures 5-1/8" X 5-1/4".
The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 can be replaced with 23w CFL bulbs. They are not listing the 13w as compatible replacements.
Can I substitute the 100 watt incandescent bulbs with 13 watt CFLs? If I can then what is the rated wattage output?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VL27652 can be replaced with 23w CFL bulbs. They are not listing the 13w as compatible replacements.