We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Sconce Type||Upward Arm|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Silk Shade
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 16.13"
- Width: 14.88"
- Extension: 17.25"
- HCO: 18"
- Shade Height: 13"
- Shade Diameter: 9.25"
- Backplate Height: 6.25"
- Backplate Width: 5.5"
- Energy Star: No
- Swing Arm: Yes
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: VE-WLS130
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Tuscan Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 is designed for an incandescent light, which is for dimming as opposed to a three way bulb.
Can this lamp accomodate a three-way switch & bulb?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 is designed for an incandescent light, which is for dimming as opposed to a three way bulb.
Thanks for your question. The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 is a hard wired fixture; there is no switch.
Does this fixture have a switch on the fixture?
A. Thanks for your question. The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 is a hard wired fixture; there is no switch.
The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 has to be hard wired.
Does this fixture come as a plugin or does it have to be hardwired?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting VE-WLS130 has to be hard wired.