We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Bi Pin, GU10|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Collection||Vento, Spot Light Pendant|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Genre||Transitional, Contemporary, Modern|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Pendant Size||Large Pendants|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||No|
|Suggested Room Fit||Dining Room, Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Features Amber Wiped Glass
- From the Spot Light Pendant Collection
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Dome Shaped Shade
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Adjustable Height: 10.5", 19.5", 31.5"
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 43.5
- Width: 25
- Depth: 3
- Depth: 3
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: TP53413
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Dark Bronze*
- Satin Nickel*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting TP53413 is a hardwired fixture, it is not a line voltage light. It uses three standard 50 watt halogen bulbs. The light is adjustable, however, it cannot be mounted on a sloped ceiling.
Is this a line voltage light or a low voltage light? Can the length of the rods be adjusted and can this light be mounted on a sloped ceiling?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting TP53413 is a hardwired fixture, it is not a line voltage light. It uses three standard 50 watt halogen bulbs. The light is adjustable, however, it cannot be mounted on a sloped ceiling.