|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||Yes|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Seedy Glass|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Revere 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Seedy Shades Replicates the Look of Colonial Glass
- Ambient Light Casts Soft Generalized Illumination Over a Wide Area
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Full ranging dimming capabilities allow you to choose the right amount of light for every situation
- Photo Cell Conveniently Saves Energy by Turning Off in the Daylight
- Motion Sensor Included for Security and Safety
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: Yes
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: Yes
- Height: 14.375"
- Width: 7"
- Extension: 8.25"
- HCO: 9"
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Length: 4.33"
- Backplate Height: 9"
- Backplate Width: 4.625"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: Yes
- Photocell: Yes
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Revere Collection Products
Our SKU: SR53125
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
Can functions be set so that the fixture is off at night unless triggered by motion sensor?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting SR53125 does have a mode where you operate it at night time only and it only comes on when it is triggered. Vaxcel advised that this might now be exactly what you are looking for, because it has the 3 way bulb where it will be very light and then brighten when triggered. You may want to stick with a more typical motion activated fixture.
Can motion sensor function be turned off so that light is on all the time after dusk?
Is the bottom open or close? Is it available in other finishings?
What material is the fixture made of? Thanks.
A. Lighting fixtures will either be made out of brass, aluminum or metal alloy.
Vaxcel Lighting Revere Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Revere Collection
Vaxcel Lighting OP39595
Traditional / Classic Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Post Light from the Revere Collection
Vaxcel Lighting OW39573
Revere 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Vaxcel Lighting OW39553
Revere 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Vaxcel Lighting OD39596
Traditional / Classic Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the Revere Collection
Vaxcel Lighting OW39593
Revere 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce