|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- From the Vine Collection
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bell Shaped Shade
- Includes Decorative Rings
- Includes 9' Of Lead Wire
- Includes 6' Of Chain
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 22
- Width: 7.5
- Diameter: 7.5
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: PD38807
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Oil Shale
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question! This can be used with an LED bulb as long as it does not go over 100 watts.
Can an LED bulb be used in this fixture?
A. Thank you for your question! This can be used with an LED bulb as long as it does not go over 100 watts.
The Vaxcel Lighting PD38807 is attach with 3 small screws
How does the shade attach? Does it use the 3 screws (what size fitting) or locking ring?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting PD38807 is attach with 3 small screws
The Oil Shale finish on the Vaxcel Lighting PD38807 is a dark grey tone.
Is the oil shale more of a black / grey tone or brownish tone?
A. The Oil Shale finish on the Vaxcel Lighting PD38807 is a dark grey tone.