|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Glass Features||Murano Glass|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Pendant Size||Mini Pendants|
|Shade Color||Multi-Colored, Red|
|Suggested Room Fit||Kitchen|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- From the Milano Collection
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Cone Shaped Shade
- Convertible From Mini Pendant To Monorail Pendant With X-Ad04Wh Adapter And Cb31455 Monorail Kit (Not Included)
- Umbra Glass
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Candelabra (E12)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.75
- Width: 5.25
- Diameter: 5.25
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: PD30128
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 is 5.25" W x 8.75" H.
what are the dimensions of the shade?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 is 5.25" W x 8.75" H.
The Vaxcel Lighting APD30128 glass is 8’ long.
How long is the glass portion of the PD30128?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting APD30128 glass is 8’ long.
The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 rail needed is the Vaxcel Lighting CB31455.
What rail systems will this adapt to ?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 rail needed is the Vaxcel Lighting CB31455.
The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 is a glass composition fixture with shades or oranges, yellows and deep burgundy similar to a brown.
How would you describe the colors?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting PD30128 is a glass composition fixture with shades or oranges, yellows and deep burgundy similar to a brown.