Save 10% on ALL Vaxcel. Use VAXSALE10 at checkout.
Offer Ends 3/15/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Traditional / Victorian|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Material||Other Metals, Steel|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Sonora 3 Light Pendant
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- From the Sonora Collection
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Bell Shaped Shade
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 300
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 30
- Length: 9
- Width: 36
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Sonora Collection Products
Our SKU: P0026
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued