|Bulb Base||Candelabra (E12), Fluorescent Pin|
|Bulb Type||Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Light Direction||Up / Down Lighting|
|Material||Steel, Other Metals|
|Number of Bulbs||9|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- From the Oak Park Collection
- Fixture Shines Illumination Both Upwards and Downwards
- Rectangle Shaped Shade
- Bulb Base - Candelabra (E12): The E12 (Edison 12mm), Candelabra Edison Screw (CES), "Candelabra" is a term for the small-based incandescent light bulbs used in luminaires made for lighting and decoration.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E12 Candelabra Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Candelabra (E12)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 9
- Bulb Base: Candelabra (E12)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Shape: T4
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 408
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 28.63
- Width: 26
- Depth: 38
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: P0012
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Sienna Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Vaxcel Lighting has been a premier manufacturer of residential lighting for over 20 years, and there is something to say for experience. If you are looking for quality based on decades of constant growth and improved designs Vaxcel will be one of the last fixtures you ever purchase. Coupling classic design with functionality, Vaxcel Lighting has shown the industry that lighting doesn't have to be boring.
Vaxcel Lighting Oak Park Collection
Vaxcel warrants its products against defects in workmanship and finishes for one year following the date of shipment. In addition, any product which contains a sensor has a 5-year warranty on the functionality of the product, which includes all Dualux® and Instalux™ products. Products with integrated LED modules have a 5-year warranty on the LED functionality. The motor on any Vaxcel fan has a lifetime warranty for as long as the original purchaser owns it. Vaxcel reserves the right to repair, replace or issue a credit for any properly installed product, provided it is returned per RMA instruction. This warranty is limited to the cost of the product only and does not extend to transportation, installation or replacement costs.
xLive Product Expert