|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||60|
- Rust Scavo Glass
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Fixture Sends Illumination in an Upward Direction
- Durable steel ensures aesthetics for years to come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 9"
- Extension: 5.25"
- HCO: 5.5"
- Shade Height: 7.52"
- Shade Length: 6.14"
- Backplate Height: 7.75"
- Backplate Width: 6.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Whitebark Collection Products
Our SKU: OW50518
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Olde World Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting OW50518 is a tough one. The lighting won't be to good on the "up" part due to the lid on top. The light is going to come mostly from the bottom and the middle.
Would this be good for a staircase? Would it throw light up and down?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OW50518 is a tough one. The lighting won't be to good on the "up" part due to the lid on top. The light is going to come mostly from the bottom and the middle.
Vaxcel Lighting Whitebark Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Whitebark Collection
Vaxcel Lighting OW50573
Whitebark 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$91.80-$91.80(4)
Vaxcel Lighting OF50511
Whitebark 2 Light Flush Mount Outdoor Ceiling Fixture$132.60-$132.60(5)
Vaxcel Lighting OW50593
Whitebark 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$113.90-$113.90
Vaxcel Lighting OW50513
Whitebark 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$147.90-$147.90(1)
Vaxcel Lighting OP50585
Whitebark 1 Light Outdoor Post Light$149.60-$149.60(2)