|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Genre||Traditional / Victorian|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your Millard 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Clear Beveled Glass
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Aluminum Fixture Brings Outstanding Durability
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 4.5"
- Extension: 6"
- HCO: 2.5"
- Shade Height: 4.61"
- Shade Length: 3.43"
- Backplate Height: 4.75"
- Backplate Width: 4.75"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Millard Collection Products
Our SKU: OW3063
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Is the glass clear but seeded as listed in the technical specs?
Can you confirm that this takes a "regular" as in old fashioned light bulb