Vaxcel Lighting OW14663ST
Mission 1 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce - 7 Inches Wide
- Tiffany Glass
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Frosted Shades Soften the Glow of Light and Create a Relaxing Effect
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Durable Stainless Steel Ensures your Fixture will look Great for Years to Come
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 60
- Wattage: 60
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10.88"
- Width: 5.88"
- Extension: 7.5"
- HCO: 2.3"
- Shade Height: 5.83"
- Shade Length: 5.51"
- Backplate Height: 4.63"
- Backplate Width: 4.63"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Vaxcel Lighting OW14663ST Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued.
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall SconceLearn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Fol...
Do It Yourself: Installing an Outdoor Wall Sconce
Learn how to change out your wall sconce to update your home. Follow Justin Bergson as he shows you the step-by-step procedure in making this project a quick and simple one