|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Genre||Mission / Craftsman|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
- Modern geometrical body with traditional textures
- Post Light Dimensions: 15" x 9" (H x Dia.)
- Incandescent 150 Wattage fixture for powerful, yet warm, lighting
- Frosted glass shade reduces harsh spots and shadows for smooth lighting
- UL Listed, Wet Location for guaranteed durability in a wide range of outdoor conditions
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 15"
- Width: 9"
- Diameter: 9"
- Depth: 9"
- Shade Height: 9.84"
- Shade Width: 6.69"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: OP37295
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Burnished Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 manufactured from Stainless steel.
What material is the lamp made of?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 manufactured from Stainless steel.
The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 is able to mount onto s previously existing surface.
Will it mount to a cement pedestal that previously had a post light on it?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 is able to mount onto s previously existing surface.
The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 base opening is 3 1/4" to allow for install onto a 3" post or pier mount.
What size is the opening at the base that slips over the post itself?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OP37295 base opening is 3 1/4" to allow for install onto a 3" post or pier mount.