|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Genre||Nautical, Farmhouse, Rustic / Lodge|
|Glass Features||Seedy Glass|
|Light Direction||Ambient Lighting|
|Location Rating||Wet Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Shade Type||Lantern, Pleated|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||150|
- Vintage farmhouse style
- Post Light Dimensions: 23" x 10" (H x Dia.)
- Incandescent 150 Wattage fixture for powerful, yet warm, lighting
- Pleated glass for a friendly undulating pattern
- UL Listed, Wet Location for guaranteed durability in a wide range of outdoor conditions
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Wet Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 150
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 110
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 23"
- Width: 10"
- Diameter: 10"
- Depth: 10"
- Shade Height: 7.25"
- Shade Width: 8"
- Dark Sky: No
- Motion Sensor: No
- Post Included: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: OP37005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Burnished Bronze
- Textured Black
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The post diameter for the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 is 3".
What is the post diameter?
A. The post diameter for the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 is 3".
Over time the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 may rust. It is not recommended for ocean front locations.
Because it is made of steel instead of cast aluminum, will it rust?
A. Over time the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 may rust. It is not recommended for ocean front locations.
Vaxcel Lighting does not offer nor do they have any recommendations for a cordinating post to be paired with the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005.
Is there a coordinating post? If not, what post do you recommend?
A. Vaxcel Lighting does not offer nor do they have any recommendations for a cordinating post to be paired with the Vaxcel Lighting OP37005.
The Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 post light is constructed of steel.
What material is this light made out of?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OP37005 post light is constructed of steel.