|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Damp Location|
|Number of Bulbs||2|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||75|
- Arboreal details overlaid a simple modern fixture
- Powerful 150 Wattage fills nearly any space with light
- Frosted glass shade reduces glare with soft yet effective lighting
- Both UL and cUL Damp Location rated for maximum indoor installation
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Damp Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 2
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 75
- Wattage: 150
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 6"
- Width: 11.5"
- Diameter: 11.5"
- Depth: 11.5"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: OF50511
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Olde World Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
Yes, however and indoor light cannot be used outside.
can what is described as an" Outdoor light" be used inside?
A. Yes, however and indoor light cannot be used outside.
The Vaxcel Lighting OF50511 requires 2-75w Medium base bulbs. You can use CFL bulbs.
Will this fixture take CFL?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting OF50511 requires 2-75w Medium base bulbs. You can use CFL bulbs.