|Base Color||Black, Bronze|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Collection||Harwich, Nautical Outdoor|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Genre||Farmhouse, Nautical, Rustic / Lodge|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Outdoor|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- From the Harwich Collection
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Globe Shaped Shade
- Can Be Installed On A Sloped Ceiling
- Includes 2' Of Chain
- Includes 9' Of Lead Wire
- Extra Chain Sold By The Foot (X-Cn1)
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton and their dimming counterparts.
- Medium (E26)
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 10.75
- Width: 10
- Diameter: 10
- Energy Star: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Harwich Collection Products
Our SKU: OD21506
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Can this be used as indoor lighting over an island?
is the seeded glass clear or does it have a yellow tint?
Does this come with the chain and ceiling fixture?
If the ceiling fix is round, what is the diameter?
Can additional chain be purchased ?
Can you tell me the total measurement of the fixture from the ceiling (including canopy) down to the bottom of the fixture, say with one link of chain?
Can the end of the 9' cord have a plug installed and plugged into a wall outlet
Can a lower watts bulb be used?
Can the Vaxcel OD21506 be ordered with solid 18" pipe instead of the chain?
Where do I buy extra chain?
How much chain comes with it? Is it sealed so bugs cannot get into the enclosure?
Is it safe to use this light fixture in an outdoor the pergola (which does not have a roof over it)
Can fixture be installed on a slanted ceiling?
is this fixture CSA or cUL approved?
Vaxcel Lighting has been a premier manufacturer of residential lighting for over 20 years, and there is something to say for experience. If you are looking for quality based on decades of constant growth and improved designs Vaxcel will be one of the last fixtures you ever purchase. Coupling classic design with functionality, Vaxcel Lighting has shown the industry that lighting doesn't have to be boring.
Vaxcel Lighting Harwich Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Harwich Collection