|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
- Minimal body which underscores refined shade
- Crisp halogen lighting helps reduce eyestrain and enhances reading and artwork
- Efficient 50 Wattage, the perfect balance of energy savings and lighting
- Both UL and CUL Rated for Dry Locations
- Frosted cone glass shade efficiently directs light while maintaining an appealing appearance of its own
- Bulb Base - GU10: A bi pin socket used mostly with 120/230-volt MR16 Halogen Bulb. The GU10 has a pin spread of 10 mm a twist and lock function.
- Compatible Bulb Types: GU10 Bulb base uses primarily a Halogen bulb but is also available as Fluorescent, LED, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Bulb Included - No: Does not include bulbs
- UL Listed, Dry Location - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: GU10
- Bulb Type: Halogen
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 50
- Wattage: 50
- Voltage: 110
- Height: 7"
- Width: 5.75"
- Depth: 5.75"
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: ML-CCD003
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Satin Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 can be hard wired to a dimmer switch.
Can these lights be put on a dimmer?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 can be hard wired to a dimmer switch.
The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 is moveable.
Is the shade moveable
A. The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 is moveable.
The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 does use an MR16 Halogen bulb with a GU10 base.
Does the MR16 bulb have a GU10 base? This is common on 110V types.
A. The Vaxcel Lighting ML-CCD003 does use an MR16 Halogen bulb with a GU10 base.