|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Wet Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||1|
|UL Rating||Wet Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Honey Linen Glass
- Square Shade
- Features a Shade Comprised of Several Glass Panels
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Aluminum Fixture Brings Outstanding Durability
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 100
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.75"
- Width: 5"
- Extension: 6.38"
- HCO: 2.625"
- Shade Height: 4.84"
- Shade Length: 3.74"
- Backplate Height: 5.875"
- Backplate Width: 4.375"
- Energy Star: No
- Dark Sky: No
- Solar: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Wet Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Manor House Collection Products
Our SKU: MH-OWD050
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What are the lamp dimensions?
Is there a Bottom on the light portion? As in... below the bulb? Or is it simply open without any covering?
Transitional Single Light Down Lighting Outdoor Wall Sconce from the Manor House Collection 1 1
Rusting Less than 3 months after installation, they're rusting. April 4, 2011
1-1 of 1
Vaxcel Lighting has been a premier manufacturer of residential lighting for over 20 years, and there is something to say for experience. If you are looking for quality based on decades of constant growth and improved designs Vaxcel will be one of the last fixtures you ever purchase. Coupling classic design with functionality, Vaxcel Lighting has shown the industry that lighting doesn't have to be boring.
Vaxcel Lighting Manor House Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Manor House Collection
Vaxcel Lighting MH-OFU120
Transitional Three Light Down Lighting Outdoor Flush Mount Ceiling Fixture from the Manor House Collection$89.91(1)
Vaxcel Lighting MH-OWD090
Manor House 3 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$108.45
Vaxcel Lighting MH-ODD090
3 Light Up Lighting Outdoor Pendant from the Manor House Collection$134.10
Vaxcel Lighting MH-OPU090
Transitional Three Light Up Lighting Outdoor Post Light from the Manor House Collection$134.10
Vaxcel Lighting MH-OWD110
Manor House 4 Light Outdoor Wall Sconce$157.05
Your recently viewed items