|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Full Backplate||No, Yes|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||6|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
Configure your LaSalle 6 Light Vanity Light
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Alabaster Glass
- Amber Alabaster Glass
- Creative Patterns Etched into the Glass
- Fixture Directs Illumination In a Downward Direction
- Capable of Versatile Up or Down Mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 6
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 600
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 9.25"
- Width: 9.5"
- Extension: 53.75"
- HCO: 4.5"
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Diameter: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 48"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Lasalle Collection Products
Our SKU: LS-VLD106
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
What are the dimensions of the fixture and of the glass shades? How does the fixture mount to the wall?
Where can I find replacement Alabaster glass for the Brushed Nickel?
What is the width of the base plate?
Due to the number of lights does this fixture require two electrical wiring points or just one?
Do you think it would be too large for a 48" vanity?
A. Thank you for your question. If you have the space for the fixture it definitely isn't too big, but I believe from a design aspect people usually go with a 30" - 36" lighting fixture for a 48" vanity. You can find the 36" version of this light here and you can find the 30" version here.
Can this fixture be connected to a 12v hook up?
Is there enough clearance in the shade to accomadate a 3" diameter globe type medium base bulb?
Vaxcel Lighting Lasalle Collection
Other Products In The Vaxcel Lighting Lasalle Collection
Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD105
LaSalle 5 Light Vanity Light$170.10(3)
Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD104
LaSalle 4 Light Vanity Light
Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD103
LaSalle 3 Light Vanity Light$98.10(1)
Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD003
Transitional Three Light Down Lighting 28" Wide Bathroom Fixture from the Lasalle Collection$85.05
Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLU101
LaSalle 1 Light Bathroom Sconce$31.14(2)