|Base Color||Bronze, Nickel|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Damp Location|
|Includes Glass Guard||No|
|Light Direction||Down Lighting|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Shade Color||Cream, White|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Alabaster glass
- Amber alabaster glass
- Creative patterns etched into the glass
- Fixture directs illumination in a downward direction
- Capable of versatile up or down mounting
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Number of Bulbs: 5
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Incandescent
- Bulb Included: No
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 500
- Voltage: 120
- Dimmable: No
- Height: 8.5"
- Width: 36"
- Depth: 8.75"
- Extension: 43.5"
- HCO: 4.5"
- Shade Height: 6"
- Shade Diameter: 4.75"
- Backplate Height: 4.5"
- Backplate Width: 36"
- Energy Star: No
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
- UL Listed - Indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- ADA Compliance - The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Fixtures hung between 27" and 80" above the floor must have an extension of 4" or less; this applies to wall lights hung in walkways, halls, corridors, passageways or aisles. Ceiling Fixtures must be hung no lower than 80”.
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
Our SKU: LS-VLD105
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Parisian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD105 comes in a Parisian bronze which is a light distressed bronze. It is in the same family of oil rubbed bronze but is not nearly as dark.
what would you describe is the difference between Parisain Bronze and Oil Rubbed Bronze? It looks like a lighter color in the picture - would you say the photo is an accurate representation of the back plates actual color?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD105 comes in a Parisian bronze which is a light distressed bronze. It is in the same family of oil rubbed bronze but is not nearly as dark.
The Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD105 back plate measures 4.5" in height.
How tall is the back plate?
A. The Vaxcel Lighting LS-VLD105 back plate measures 4.5" in height.
The fixture will need to be centered on the electrical junction box.
Does the electrical box need to be in the center of the back plate or is it adjustable?
A. The fixture will need to be centered on the electrical junction box.