Prices discounted 30-80% off while supplies last. No coupon necessary.
Offer Ends 11/27/2014
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|CUL Rating||Dry Location|
|Glass Features||Frosted Glass|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Location Rating||Dry Location|
|Number of Bulbs||5|
|Number of Tiers||1|
|Sloped Ceiling Compatible||Yes|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
- Frosted glass shade diffuse and soften lighting
- Glass shade
- Designed to cast light in an upward direction
- Bulb Base - Medium (E26): The E26 (Edison 26mm), Medium Edison Screw, is the standard bulb used in 120-Volt applications in North America. E26 is the most common bulb type and is generally interchangeable with E27 bulbs.
- Compatible Bulb Types: Nearly all bulb types can be found for the E26 Medium Base, options include Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED, Halogen, and Xenon / Krypton.
- Height: 26" (measured from ceiling to bottom most point of fixture)
- Width: 27" (measured from furthest point left to furthest point right on fixture)
- UL Rating - Dry Location: UL Listed indicates whether a product meets standards and compliance guidelines set by Underwriters Laboratories. This listing determines what types of rooms or environments a product can be used in safely.
- CUL Rating: Dry Location
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Gloria Collection Products
Our SKU: GO-CHU005
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Forum Patina
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Forum Patina finish on the Vaxcel Lighting GO-CHU005 is a bronze finish with slight silver toned highlights.
What color is Forum Patina? Does it have any gold/bronze, or is it more of a silver color?
A. The Forum Patina finish on the Vaxcel Lighting GO-CHU005 is a bronze finish with slight silver toned highlights.