|Bulb Base||Bi Pin|
|Light Kit Included||Yes|
|Number of Blades||3|
|Number of Bulbs||3|
|Suggested Room Fit||Living Room|
|UL Rating||Dry Location|
|Watts Per Bulb||50|
Configure your Art Deco / Retro 3 Light 3 Blade 48" Ceiling Fan from the Picard Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
FN48121 Three Blade 48" Ceiling Fan from the Picard Collection
Unique styling on this three blade and three light fan will spice up any room.
- Brushed nickel with frosted glass
- Oil rubbed bronze with lava swirl glass
- UL Rated for dry locations
- Includes one 6" downrod
- Includes light kit
- 3-speed motor (RPM: 185/120/70)
- Height: 21.5"
- Width: 48"
- Number of blades: 3 (included)
- Blade span: 48"
- Blade pitch: 12 degrees
- Number of bulbs: 3 (includes three 50w halogen bulbs)
- Bulb base: Bi-pin
- Bulb type: Halogen
Additional Vaxcel Lighting Links
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Products
- Shop All Vaxcel Lighting Picard Collection Products
Our SKU: FN48121
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Can this fan be flush mounted???
Multiple speed motor? RPM?
can you adjust the direction of the lights?
the height of fan is that from ceiling to bottom of lighting.also does it come wih different size downrods
I don't see any pull chains in the photo. I just want to confirm that a remote is not necessary - that it is adjustable by pull chains. Thanks!